An Android app for developers on GitHub who want full access to their projects while away from home. Unlike other similar apps, Fasthub-Libre not only allows you to view your repositories, but push updates, approve commits, edit code with the built in editor, etc. You have total access.
FastHub-Libre is a fork of FastHub. It is identical in all aspects except you can unlock premium features for free.
It is developed by k0shk0sh and includes the following:
- Three login types (Basic Auth), (Access Token) or via (OAuth)
- Multiple Accounts
- Enterprise Accounts
- Themes mode
- Markdown and code highlighting support
- Notifications overview and "Mark all as read"
- Search Users/Orgs, Repos, Issues/PRs & Code.
- FastHub & GitHub Pinned Repos
Issues and Pull Requests
- Browse & Read Wiki
- Edit, Create & Delete files (commit)
- Edit, Create & Delete files (Project Columns Cards)
- Search Repos
- Browse and search Repos
- See your public, private and forked Repos
- Filter Branches and Commits
- Watch, star and fork Repos
- Download releases, files and branches
Commits and Gists
- Search Issues/PRs
- Filter Issues/PRs
- Long click to peak Issues/PRs & add comments otg.
- Open/close Issues/PRs
- Comment on Issues/PRs
- Manage Issue/PR comments
- React to comments with reactions
- Edit Issues/PRs
- Lock/unlock conversation in Issues/PRs
- Assign people and add Labels and Milestones to Issues/PRs
- Manage Milestones
- Merge PRs
- PRs reviews (reply, react with emojies, delete & edit comment)
- PRs request review changes/approve & comment.
- PRs statuses
- Search Code/Gists
- View Gists and their files
- Comment on Commits/Gists
- Manage Commit/Gist comments
- Create/Delete Gists
- Edit Gist & Gist Files
- React to Commit comments with reactions
- Comment on line number in Files/Code changes.
- Teams & Teams repos
FastHub-Libre is available on F-Droid but the latest versions have not pushed there. Find the latest on GitHub.
- GitHub Pinned Repos
- Follow/Unfollow users
- View user feeds
- Contribution graph.
- Search Users, Repos, Issues,Pull Requests and Code