Notice: This is not my mod. It was created and maintained by ineedbot.
- A Waypoint Editor for creating and modifying bot's waypoints of traversing the map. Have a look at Using the Waypoint editor.
- A clean and nice menu, you can edit every bot DVAR within in-game.
- Everything can be customized, ideal for both personal use and dedicated servers. Have a look at Documentation to see whats possible!
- This mod does not edit ANY stock .gsc files, meaning EVERY other mod is compatible with this mod. Mod doesn't add anything unnecessary, what you see is what you get.
- Loading waypoints from CSV files, and if the CSV file is missing, will download the CSV from this repo automatically.
- Adds AI clients to multiplayer games to simulate playing real players. (essentially Combat Training for MW2)
- Make sure that IW4x is installed, updated and working properly.
- Download the latest release of Bot Warfare.
- Locate your IW4x install folder.
- Find and open the 'mods' folder. (if none, create one)
- Move the files/folders found in 'Move to mods folder' from the Bot Warfare release archive you downloaded to the 'mods' folder.
- The folder/file structure should follow as '.MW2 game folder\mods\bots\z_svr_bots.iwd'.
- The mod is now installed, now run your game.
- If you are a dedicated server, you will need to set the DVAR 'fs_game' to 'mods/bots'
- If you are not a dedicated server, open the 'Mods' option from the main menu of the game and select 'bots' and then 'Launch'.
- The mod should be loaded! Now go start a map and play!