Denied Apoc application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoc

Noob Member
Feb 4, 2021
Visit site
1. What game services are you applying for? (This could be IW4x, RektT5M, PlutoT6 or all)
PlutoT6
2. What is your age?
17 I'll be 18 in July.
3. Do you see yourself as a mature person?
Absolutely
4. What is your full discord id (For example user#1234)
sosa#9745
5. What is your in-game name?
Apoc
6. What is your in-game @id number? (Just join one of our game server and type in !whoami )
@118834
7. Have you ever been a server admin before?
Yes and for many things (if this matters but I'll list anyways) Gmod server admin (multiple servers), Minecraft server owner/admin (multiple servers), Unturned server owner/admin (multiple servers), and a discord server owner for many servers.
8. Do you and your pc have the ability to record matches? (Admins are required to have video proof to ban)
Yes I've been recording a few hackers recently too.
9. How often are you online?
Almost every single day when I'm home.
10. How often are you playing on our game servers?
They're the only servers I play so same as the question before.
11. What's your average ping on our servers?
38ms-58ms
12. Have you ever used B3, or IW4MAdmin or RCON in the past or have experience managing servers?
No but I'm willing to learn how to use those tools.
13. Do you know any of the current RG staff or admins?
No but I'd love to meet some.
14. In your own words, why do you think you would make a good server admin?
I'm very active, I never accuse anyone unless I can prove they are cheating, I'm online a lot, and I'm starting to get more involved with the other players. I have plenty of experience dealing with hackers and learning about there cheats which has helped me get rid of hackers asap from my own servers on other games. I'm definitely mature enough to not overreact and I think before I act like anyone typically should. I just think I'd be a great addition to the staff team because of how often I'm on and how involved I am with the Reaction Gaming server.

Status
Not open for further replies.