Status
Not open for further replies.

kbclicks

Noob Member
Jun 8, 2021
Visit site
What is you in-game-name? kbclicks on ttv

What server were you banned from? REACTionGaming.Us T6 TDM

Which admin banned you? unsure it did not say, but when I joined the discord to discuss, the admin OneFourOne was somewhat rude and told me the situation was retarded.

What was the reason for the ban? I had a kid verbally abusing me saying things like r*tarded and calling me a f*ggot, so I obviously reported him, but he wouldn't stop so obviously I decided to say something back, but it was nowhere near as bad as the guy I had reported, I called him a virgin, yes this can be looked at as bad, but the guy I reported is most likely not banned, and I am currently banned for 24 hours, I feel like the administrator could have done a better job and definitely looked past the other plays negative actions and only banned me for mine.

Why should you be unbanned? I enjoy playing the server occasionally and I follow the twitch TOS, as I also stream so I usually do follow this, and I've never gotten in trouble for saying virgin, and nobody that I know has gotten in trouble for calling somebody a virgin, that is why I feel I have been wronged with this ban, especially because there are kids that do and say way worse than me.

Do you have any proof to support your claim? (Video or it never happened) I have screenshots of the admin that read my messages being blunt towards me then leaving me on read, but that's it, I just assumed as an admin they would further look into the claim, but he only gave me less than 2 minutes of his time.

kbclicks

Noob Member
Jun 8, 2021
Visit site
And obviously if there is an abuse of report based ban, then I learned my lesson, I would just like to know if you guys prefer me just going back and forth swearing at each other? , or the way I just reported and stopped typing in the chat, because I just finished a good game and typed "gg" in the chat then it kicked and banned me, this was way after this little back and forth altercation.

OneFourOne

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2020
Visit site
First, you are not perm banned it's for one day, and you were banned for false reporting. We get instantly notified in the discord when someone reports another and it's really annoying when people report others multiple times and it's false... However, you reported someone for "hacking" when they weren't, and saying retarded. Retard is nothing compared to what is said in CoD. IW4MAdmin will warn the person when any other "bad words" are said.

If you can't stand someone in the chat, next time don't talk at all or disable the chat.

kbclicks

Noob Member
Jun 8, 2021
Visit site
I did report a player for hacking yes, because that player had shot and killed me through a wall on hijacked that was across the map, if he was cheating or not, I still had speculation that it was hacking, it was not an abuse, that was my first report for hacking ever, but you're saying retarded is not bad, and also ignoring the fact that he called me a wonderful person?

OneFourOne

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2020
Visit site
Didn't say retard isn't bad, I told you that IW4MAdmin will warn the person if any bad words are said. The guy you reported only said four things after last logging on 2 months ago and the only thing that could be considered "bad" is dumbass as he didn't say anything else. You're not perm banned like I said. Just wait one day.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.