Black Screen

RebelStorm

Jul 1, 2020
Visit site
Whenever i start any kind of match in multiplayer, it brings me to the loading screen of the map and then immediately goes to a black screen, forcing me to force restart my PC. Normally this happens every now and then while playing the game, but now it ALWAYS happens no matter what i do and i'm unable to play the game anymore. Any solutions for this will be greatly appreciated

RebelStorm

Jul 1, 2020
Visit site

Attachments

• Call of Duty Black Ops II - Copy 8_7_2020 6_54_26 PM (2).png
    Call of Duty Black Ops II - Copy 8_7_2020 6_54_26 PM (2).png
    69.1 KB · Views: 41

PeterG

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
The files look good but not sure what your issue could be. If it's something getting progressively worse, it might be a windows issue. No error message?

RebelStorm

Jul 1, 2020
Visit site
Nope, it just goes to a black screen when i start a match. It's always done it here and there at random but now it's happening every single time and i have no idea how to fix it without resetting all of my progress.

RebelStorm

Jul 1, 2020
Visit site
Update: I've tried everything; restoring my computer to a previous restore point, updating graphics drivers, completely starting Redacted over from scratch, whitelisting the files on my Anti-Virus software and nothing has resolved the issue.

I'm out of options and don't know what to do. I guess every good thing has to come to an end. Farewell Redacted, i can no longer play you anymore....

PeterG

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
You should use Plutonium T6. It's more current and has working online mp and zm. There is a guide on the forums.