Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page

BO2 Zombies Multiplayer - Origin staff glitches

May 14, 2018
Hi,

I am new to this forum and have looked around and cannot seem to find any information relating to the issue I am having.

When me and my friends play BO2 Zombies online (The Origin map) we keep having issues with the elemental staffs. After staff assembly the staff works for a few minutes and then it simply stuns the zombies and it takes 3 or more shots with a staff to kill a single zombie. The only exception seems to be with the lightning staff.

Has anyone experienced this issue? Or does anyone know how to resolve/avoid this?

Thanks
mannyqi

PeterG

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 19, 2016
Not many people are using redacted these days. Might try the Plutonium T6 client which has online Zombie support.

May 14, 2018
Thanks for the help PeterG.

I tried it out and it works great.

Only problem now is that I tried setting up a dedicated server for us so we can make our own configurations, but it's not showing in the server list. I followed the dedicated server setup instructions and went through it again two more times to make sure I didn't miss anything, but no luck.

I'm running the server from my place and my friends try to connect to it from their house on a completely different internet connection and cannot find it when browsing the list of servers. Any ideas as to why they cannot see my server?

May 14, 2018
No, but I was under the impression that this is only required when connecting from within the same network? Or am I wrong?

May 14, 2018
I created the port forward and it worked! I haven't tested with doing some actual gaming yet, but it's one big step forward. Thank you so much for your help PeterG!

PeterG

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 19, 2016
No. Look through the config file. Of course, dedicated zombie servers are pretty new and not everything has been sorted. If there is nothing in the config now, maybe someone will figure out a difficulty setting some time soon.

May 14, 2018
There's nothing in the config file. But perhaps this can be done through the console. Is there any way to get or see the list of available console commands and their options?