Issue Bot Warfare Mod - Dedicated Server

xBlizzDevious

Noob Member
Feb 14, 2017
Visit site
Hi all,

I have seen the "Dejgaming 24/7 Skidrow" server has bots enabled. I'd really like to set my own server up with bots but cannot figure out how the mod works.

Note: When I attempt to use it in a local game, it makes a sound when I press the menu button but the menu doesn't load.

When I try and load it on a server, the log seems to show it loading, but there are no config files or commands that I've found.

Anyone know what I need to do?

Thanks in advance.

xBlizzDevious

Noob Member
Feb 14, 2017
Visit site
I couldn't understand why nothing was working at all (apart from making a bleep sound) so I wiped the mods and re-downloaded.

It worked! I can now use bots in a private match which is great.

However, I still cannot figure out how to get this working on a dedicated server. Can anyone advise?

PeterG

Former Owner
Staff member
Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
It should work exactly the same way. Did you create a mod folder for your server and add +fs_game mods/### to your .bat file?

xBlizzDevious

Noob Member
Feb 14, 2017
Visit site
It should work exactly the same way. Did you create a mod folder for your server and add +fs_game mods/### to your .bat file?

I did, yes. The issue is getting bots to appear on the server. Obviously on private match, you just open up the menu from in-game. But on a dedicated server, you can't do that. Thus, I can't spawn bots in.

Homer

Secondary Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2016
Round Earth
Visit site
To get the menu to work you would need to add this command along with your xuid on your server.cfg

set bots_main_GUIDs "123456"

OR

If you want bots all the time on each game. Do this to the server config.

set scr_allow_gl "0"
set bots_manage_fill "6"
set bots_skill "4"
set bots_play_talk "0"
set bots_loadout_tube "0"

OR

Just type in your server box. bots_manage_add 6. you can also rcon that way too.

Reactions: x7Razor-ZA