Can't connect to Zombies client

motuel

Apr 21, 2019
Visit site
When I try to enter zombies mode (launching t5sp.exe), a "Connecting" window pops up and never stops loading.

Multiplayer mode does work.

PeterG

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
If you added -mp to the launch parameters, you need to make a second shortcut with -mp removed.

motuel

Apr 21, 2019
Visit site
If you added -mp to the launch parameters, you need to make a second shortcut with -mp removed.

Nono, I didn't make any shortcut. I just open t5mp.exe and everything works fine.

A friend of mine told me he can play zombies normally just by launching t5sp.exe and nothing else.

Homer

Secondary Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2016
Round Earth
Visit site
Best suggest is delete the whole game folder and redownload it from steam. if you have any other mod clients like v2, T5play or teknobo. they might mess up your game so bad that you can't connect anymore.

Hes totally not loading -mp If he did it would be a totally boot up Multiplayer mode and not zombies...

Last edited:

motuel

Apr 21, 2019
Visit site
Best suggest is delete the whole game folder and redownload it from steam. if you have any other mod clients like v2, T5play or teknobo. they might mess up your game so bad that you can't connect anymore.

Now everything is working fine with the new update.

Thank you for the help anyways :)