Guide How To Install Eldewrito Halo Online 0.6.1 (Still online 2020)

Homer

Secondary Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2016
Round Earth
Visit site
Note to existing users: you cannot update the 5.1.1 version of Eldewrito to the new 0.6 update. You will need to download new base game files.

Install Text
  1. Download the full game from Google Drive or MEGA
  2. Run the .exe or extract the file to a blank folder. Lets say C:\Eldewrito Halo Online\
  3. Check for updates. The lastest version is 0.6.1.0. If you cannot automatically update, here is a manual install package. Simply extract the contents into your game folder.
  4. Open your Eldewrito Halo Online folder and Run eldorado.exe and have fun. Thats it! Create a shortcut to your desktop.
Install Video

No Longer Available

Additional Info and Art:

ReactionGaming is not affiliated in any way with the ElDewrito development team. We just love their awesome work is all and willing to share our love and support to them and the community.

Last edited:
Reactions: MohandL3G

Red_Kitsu

Noob Member
Nov 7, 2018
Visit site
I am having issues with connecting to any of the severs since I updated to the new 6.1 update. It just says "Attempting to join selected game.." and nothing happens over the course of 5-10 minutes. I cant seem to find anywhere else where someone is having this same issue. I did check my Anti Virus and made sure my Fire wall was set to public for the game file itself. Any suggestions or resolutions?

Attachments

• photo_2018-11-07_21-14-48.jpg
    photo_2018-11-07_21-14-48.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 412