How to play without internet on lan?

Is it possible to play on lan with no internet?

And if ot is how do i go about doing that please?

Thing is at home i dont have internet at home and id like to lan with my kids

Last edited:

Setsuna_

try to use this one LINK REMOVED updated with offline version . u can connect without using internet . dont worry about the file size when downloading , its already been repacked .

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you i will try get it at work on monday. Allthough i kinda got it working by connecting my 2 pcs from my phones hotspot and using sse to launch then disconnecting internet as soon as friends list and everything is loaded so as to not use up all my mobile data

Last edited:

PeterG

Administrator
Staff member
H
Hi!
+1
Installed many different versions (en/ru) of game, including a note "Redacted LAN".
Used:
The file is same as from posted by Setsuna_

Connected 2 PC. In one segment of the network. But host does not see friends.
int IP:127.0.0.1, ext IP: 192.168.1.7 / 192.168.1.3
Editing redacted.ini does not give any result.
Haven't used this version so I don't really know what they changed to make it work offline. They may have removed network stuff altogether.

What used before? More precisely a bunch of game and redacted.
The friends are showing only while works internet connection and installed redacted LAN (not offline).

Last edited:
What used before? More precisely a bunch of game and redacted.
The friends are showing only while works internet connection and installed redacted LAN (not offline).
Hi
I know there's a way that can be played in the form of a local network without Internet. But nobody follows that. If the local network feature was removed, we could not play with Tunngle