Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page

ID_UNCONNECTED_PONG on latest update

Remexy64

Noob Member
Jan 29, 2018
So I have Black Ops 2 clean install on Steam, and I recently installed Redacted (today, in fact) in hopes of trying some new DLC maps out (I can't afford any but that's not the point anyhow). I did as instructed on several videos and got to launch the mod/crack itself. I got as far as to the loading screen before everything froze and I continuously got this in the console:

12327 | DBG | ID_UNCONNECTED_PONG from ourselves
12337 | DBG | Was sent from GUID 90072165025358688
12346 | DBG | Data is Offline Ping Data

I saw a reply having the same issue, but forgot where exactly I saw it, and as far as I know there was no answer to the reply.
I tried several things, from OfflineMode 1 and 0 to setting the HostIP in master to 127.0.0.1.
Any help is appreciated! :s

Edit:
I figured out that the issue was not quite my expectation. I replaced the original BO2 files in Steam's 'common' directory, and then I could load in vanilla maps without freezing (and I can now play). However, DLC maps still don't work. DLC camos do work, however.

Last edited:

Remexy64

Noob Member
Jan 29, 2018
Pirated DLC maps are often incomplete or not compatible with Redacted's Anti-Piracy system. We suggest purchasing them or finding another source. No support is provided for pirated base game or DLCs.
I got it fixed. I found a thread with some of the map packs. I installed them to respective directories and now the DLCs work!
Thank you for your information though, I'll take note of it. :)

PSA: The bold debug lines had nothing to do with the actual error as far as I know, but it was my only lead at the time.