IW4xFSM

Mod Dev
May 6, 2018
Visit site
Reactions: okayneb

Uronic

Jul 15, 2018
Visit site
If you're still willing to update this plugin, a suggestion for this plugin is anticamp if props don't move for 60 seconds
also maybe u can also add a shop system which will allow props to buy power ups, same thing for seekers, maybe like seekers can purchase heartbeat sensor weapon for 15 seconds to find props that are near them and props can buy speed, maybe to escape from hunters for 5 seconds, also maybe you can make it so that the model menu disables after 15 seconds into the round, and model switch would cost money.

Also I have noticed if there is one person in server, and they are in hiders team, and a player joins mid round and goes to seekers team, the timer in the middle for the seekers to be released gets bugged and there is Seekers released in 29 seconds bugged over the actual timer so it doesn't look clear and then after that round the timer counts by 2's instead of waiting 20 seconds so it counts like 20 18 16 14 12 10 8 6 4 2.

Last edited:

lawchak

Noob Member
May 25, 2019
Visit site
How can I run this mod on my server? I extracted all the files into "/mods/hs" folder and changed set ModFolderName=mods/hs in the batch launcher but it doesn't work ..

Nahkranoth

Noob Member
Jun 6, 2021
Visit site
Hey sorry to dig up this post, but is it possible to know where can we obtain a models list or something?
I wanted to add more models into each map and i don't know how to obtain a list of some sort for each map.

Is it through the .iwi files in the main folder?