Denied Juul Application

Juul

Noob Member
Feb 4, 2021
Visit site
1. What game services are you applying for? (This could be IW4x, RektT5M, PlutoT6 or all)
Pluto T6
2. What is your age?
3. Do you see yourself as a mature person?
Yes
4. What is your full discord id (For example user#1234)
Juul#1473
5. What is your in-game name?
Juul
6. What is your in-game @id number? (Just join one of our game server and type in !whoami )
7. Have you ever been a server admin before?
Yes, several times across various platforms, game servers, discord, etc
8. Do you and your pc have the ability to record matches? (Admins are required to have video proof to ban)
Yes
9. How often are you online?
Everyday
10. How often are you playing on our game servers?
I only play on your servers
11. What's your average ping on our servers?
30-60ms
12. Have you ever used B3, or IW4MAdmin or RCON in the past or have experience managing servers?
I've used all 3 before
13. Do you know any of the current RG staff or admins?
No but I would like to meet some.
14. In your own words, why do you think you would make a good server admin?
I believe I would make a great server admin as I am very active within the server after school and the gym. From experience this time frame is where a lot of cheating occurs as there are rarely any admins on, (yesterday I saw a guy cheating for around 3 hours straight). I have experience with cheats in other games and am constantly involved with learning about new software coming out so that I can know what to look for within my own servers. I have several years of experience with running servers and setting them up. I don't make any sort of moderating decisions on impulse, I collect evidence and wait in order to make a rational, level headed decision so as to justly perform my job as a moderator. I would love to be a new addition to the moderation team, and I am looking forward to a reply :)

Juul

Noob Member
Feb 4, 2021
Visit site
Well after reviewing your chat history, the application is denied.
I had a friend over for a couple of days and let him play pluto on my PC, i'm not sure what he has said on my account. Could you provide me which messages got my application denied?