Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page

Redacted Windows 10 Creators Edition Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2017
Here is a fix for the issues Redacted has with the latest update on Windows 10 referred to as the Creators Edition.

Download the attached file and place it in the root of the game folder. Allow it to over write the existing file.

CREDIT: [NAME HAS BEEN REDACTED]
thanks for the update I couldn`t play since I updated my windows and it`ll be great if it helps
but
when I click on t6mp or t6zm the console opens and after a few moments and several lines of codes it gets stuck on
3672 | INFO | RedactedUser::RequestEncryptedAppTicket
and a "stop working" error and "unhandled exception caught" error occurs
any solution?

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2016
thanks for the update I couldn`t play since I updated my windows and it`ll be great if it helps
but
when I click on t6mp or t6zm the console opens and after a few moments and several lines of codes it gets stuck on
3672 | INFO | RedactedUser::RequestEncryptedAppTicket
and a "stop working" error and "unhandled exception caught" error occurs
any solution?
Delete t6mp and t6zm and install redacted from redacted.se. Then use t6mpv43 from the redacted download and also t6zmv41 from the download as well

Jul 11, 2017
Delete t6mp and t6zm and install redacted from redacted.se. Then use t6mpv43 from the redacted download and also t6zmv41 from the download as well
I had installed the redacted patch but I`ll try downloading it exactly from redacted site...and where are these t6mpv43 and t6zmv41 files?are they in redacted patch?I didn`t see them

Aug 26, 2016
I had installed the redacted patch but I`ll try downloading it exactly from redacted site...and where are these t6mpv43 and t6zmv41 files?are they in redacted patch?I didn`t see them
It the main Redacted_LAN folder. Drag all th files into your redacted folder(bo2 folder) and then drag in the creator update steam_api.dll patch and launch t6mpv43 or t6zmv41

Jul 11, 2017
It the main Redacted_LAN folder. Drag all th files into your redacted folder(bo2 folder) and then drag in the creator update steam_api.dll patch and launch t6mpv43 or t6zmv41
curious:) I don`t see t6mpv43 and t6zmv41 in my redacted patch folder...maybe I have an older one...thanks any way I`ll download it from redacted.se and inform you of results
thanks

Aug 26, 2016
curious:) I don`t see t6mpv43 and t6zmv41 in my redacted patch folder...maybe I have an older one...thanks any way I`ll download it from redacted.se and inform you of results
thanks
Omg! I'm triggered jk lol. You get the Redacted_LAN folder from redacted.se it's a torrent. You then take the contents of Redacted_LAN folder and put it in your bo2 folder. You then take the patch file "steam_api.dll" and put it in your bo2 folder. Then launch the game with t6mpv43 or t6zmv41. If you don't understand after this I don't know what to say.

Jul 11, 2017
Omg! I'm triggered jk lol. You get the Redacted_LAN folder from redacted.se it's a torrent. You then take the contents of Redacted_LAN folder and put it in your bo2 folder. You then take the patch file "steam_api.dll" and put it in your bo2 folder. Then launch the game with t6mpv43 or t6zmv41. If you don't understand after this I don't know what to say.
THANK YOU ANY WAY NO NEED TO BE ANGRY MY FRIEND!!CALM DOWN! ;)

PeterG

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 19, 2016
Yeah looks like you are using an outdated version. Torrent link is gone. Replaced with a normal download. If someone wants to seed a new torrent, feel free. We can link it.

Jul 11, 2017
Yeah looks like you are using an outdated version. Torrent link is gone. Replaced with a normal download. If someone wants to seed a new torrent, feel free. We can link it.
I downloaded the redacted.se files and put them in bo2 folder and after that the steam.api update but nothing changed still the same errors
this is an image of what happened

Attachments

Last edited:

PeterG

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 19, 2016
Make sure you are not running it as admin. If that fails, try running the compatibility troubleshooter.

iga64828

Noob Member
Aug 15, 2016
RequestEncryptedAppTicket
121530 | DBG | ID_UNCONNECTED_PONG from ourselves
121545 | DBG | Was sent from GUID 220676466810518408

any solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.