Denied Server Admin app

British Pleb

Noob Member
Feb 21, 2021
Visit site
1. What game services are you applying for? (This could be IW4x, RektT5M, PlutoT6 or all)
IW5X Plutonium MW3

2. What is your age?

3. Do you see yourself as a mature person?
Yes

4. What is your full discord id (For example user#1234)
BorisJohnson#0896

5. What is your in-game name?
British Pleb

6. What is your in-game @id number? (Just join one of our game server and type in !whoami )

7. Have you ever been a server admin before?
Negative

8. Do you and your pc have the ability to record matches? (Admins are required to have video proof to ban)
Yes
9. How often are you online?
I am online mostly everyday

10. How often are you playing on our game servers?
I play on you're game server when there are enough people to play. Mainly the TDM server.

11. What's your average ping on our servers?
12. Have you ever used B3, or IW4MAdmin or RCON in the past or have experience managing servers?
No

13. Do you know any of the current RG staff or admins?
I do not know any of the server admins or admins
14. In your own words, why do you think you would make a good server admin?
My own words i would say that i will make a good server admin is because once in a while you get them people that just come in the server to troll by saying racist words like the Hard-R and just being really rude and toxic to other people just trying to have fun and play. When people are having a bad experience playing on a server so someone being a complete ass they will most likely not play because they just want to have fun and play the game. On the other hand if they have a good experience they will come back to the server and play it allot more often due to there being no toxic people.