"Server disconnected 57475"

Hi, i cant play im getting this error everytime i want to play a match "Server Disconnected 57475".
Yes, im using a black ops 2 steam version, i have steam opened when using bo2 redacted, but i cant play

PeterG

Administrator
Staff member
If I remember correctly, this is something related to corrupted stats files. You will need to reset them. Try typing reset stats in the console or delete the players folder.

If I remember correctly, this is something related to corrupted stats files. You will need to reset them. Try typing reset stats in the console or delete the players folder.
Oh rlly? Yup i have modified my stats from level 1 to prestige master because i want play but is really boring for me to earn the weapons slowly... Do you know how i can boost my xp without getting this error? Thanks.

PeterG

Administrator
Staff member
Hit ~

To change prestige
statsetbyname plevel 1-15

To change rank
statsetbyname rank 900000 (or any large number can't remember what the max level xp total is)

If you get the error again, you may just have to level up the old fashioned way. Might be able o do bots with increased xp values
Not sure.

Last edited:

Setsuna_

delete ur moddified game files ; Call of Duty - Black Ops 2\Plugins\OpenNetStorage\Publisherfiles , then close ur original steam game and open redacted game . always close steam version when opening redacted to avoid getting "Server Disconnected 57475"

PeterG

Administrator
Staff member
Someone told me you can use the console commands to give yourself lv 21. Anything beyond that starts causing errors.

Someone told me you can use the console commands to give yourself lv 21. Anything beyond that starts causing errors.
I screwed up, i used Cheat Engine (please don't laugh) to level me up, and now i'am getting same error as friend who started this thread. Can I use redacted version of game or console to make things right in Steam version of BO2? statsetbyname isn't working. Deleting OpenNetStorage also isn't working. I bought game yesterday... God help me.

PeterG

Administrator
Staff member
I screwed up, i used Cheat Engine (please don't laugh) to level me up, and now i'am getting same error as friend who started this thread. Can I use redacted version of game or console to make things right in Steam version of BO2? statsetbyname isn't working. Deleting OpenNetStorage also isn't working. I bought game yesterday... God help me.
You can't fix steam stats with this.