Server Rules

PeterG

Former Owner
Staff member
Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
  1. Racism of any kind will not be tolerated.
  2. Bullying, threatening and harassment of other players is not allowed.
  3. All styles of play are allowed. Yes, that means camping IS allowed.
  4. Hacking will not be tolerated.
  5. The use of binds/glitches that gives a player an in-game advantage is not allowed. An admin will warn, then kick, then ban.
  6. These servers do not belong to you, so don't try to force others to play by your rules. Example: Trying to get everyone to play sniper only. If you want to have only snipers go to an iSnipe server.
  7. No advertising in game chat.

Last edited:
Reactions: PainMy

Xan2142

Noob Member
May 5, 2016
Visit site
So let me see if I understand this right... You do jack shit to prevent hackers, yet ban people who say fuck for a week or so? That seems super logical. Ohhh don't say anything bad when a hacker comes in and rektz the room, just be a good widdle goyim and take it in the ass! OOOOOOOOH potty mouth, BAN HAMMER. SJW faggotry at its finest!

Nathiri

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
So let me see if I understand this right... You do jack shit to prevent hackers, yet ban people who say fuck for a week or so? That seems super logical. Ohhh don't say anything bad when a hacker comes in and rektz the room, just be a good widdle goyim and take it in the ass! OOOOOOOOH potty mouth, BAN HAMMER. SJW faggotry at its finest!

Do you even play? We've banned many hackers from our servers. We do our best to be on the server frequently to catch anybody. When sufficient proof of their hack is found, a ban is issued, and then elevated to a permaban.

PeterG

Former Owner
Staff member
Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Get your own server and do whatever you like. bph.host rents them for $5. Of course, you can just not call people names and cuss them out and you should be fine. Also, are far as the language. You get several warnings before any action is taken. You should pay attention to the warnings.

Hanako

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
It automatically warns you for using foul language. It warns you several times. We ban people when sufficient evidence is presented. A lot of people call each other hackers, if we banned someone everytime someone else called them a hacker, we wouldnt have any players left. Instead of wasting time coming to the forums and complaining about the rules, record the people you think are hacking and i will review the demos for you.

xjochem

Server Admin
Staff member
Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
These rules are simply good, rule 5 : no hacking, there is a antihack tool u can set on your client. The old version Alteriwnet got the same i thought. Just finding out how it works!